In the defense sector, superior performance and technology empower our military forces at home and abroad.
We begin by partnering with the key components of our nation’s defense, including the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy and the U.S. armed services.
Next, we deliver comprehensive solutions that combine our expertise in secure network infrastructure, system development and information assurance with our deep knowledge of cross-industry best practices.
The results are impressive: One integrated system to replace 30 small, redundant systems for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; a major web portal initiative generating an estimated savings of more than $10 million for the U.S. Navy; a web-based system that made possible the continuation of an annual $4 billion line of business for Defense Logistics Agency; and much more. It's partners delivering results for the core areas of the DoD. Please see Results Delivered below for more details.
Representative Defense Clients:
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC)
- Defense Security Service (DSS)
- Defense Technology Security Administration (DTSA)
- U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM)
- Office of the Secretary of Defense
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Navy